Jump to content


Whom can I contact if I wish to discuss matters of research ethics?

One of the key tasks of the research ethics committees and the National Commission is to provide guidance and advice to researchers. If you have a specific project or research issue that you would like to discuss, you are welcome to contact one of the committee directors for the various committees/commissions for a discussion, which may be of an informal nature if you prefer.

Generally, the head of secretariat will ask you to submit a written enquiry to the committee, which will address the issue at its next meeting.

As a main rule, issues associated with medical and health research projects should first be addressed to The Regional Committees for Medical and Health Research Ethics (REK).

Thank you for helping us provide a better service.

Fill in your feedback in the form below.